Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our New Apartment

I tried to post a video of our new apartment, but our stolen internet connection is too slow. (I know, I know - we're working on not stealing anymore...we'll get there...) So, I'll do some pictures instead.

We'll start with the office.




Here's the kitchen...

...and the living room, complete with Jeremy watching Seinfeld...





And look, we have a kitchen table!

And, hey, more kitchen.



For some reason, I can't get the pictures of the bedroom to upload, but basically what you can see is the bed and a window...so it's not that cool. But we have a closet and our cool red wall-hanging, too, and I made some pseudo-curtains by draping some sari cloth over the window...so it's neat.

So, there's our apartment, in all of it's glory. All 550 square feet of it. :) What do you think?


4 comments:

LCHS 2013 said...

Perfect. :) Thanks for posting the pics!

sara said...

aww i like it! its very "you"! I will definitely be waiting for a video tour...i love video tours :)

sara said...

oh and is that my bookcase i see? awesome!

Yvette Koh said...

Good job setting up the apartment. Nice pictures.